The Ikariam is a free-to-play city strategy MMO that has much of the typical browser-based technique gameplay players would expect, such as for example research trees, resource management and acquisition, town building, PvP multiplayer, town growth, and civilian micromanagement. A portable version of the overall game called Ikariam Portable is designed for iOS and Android also. Learn via a brief tutorial that teaches an individual interface plus some of the game’s primary components to the player. Play through a huge amount of content with various fields and upgrades. Be skeptical of the continuous flow of time, mainly because the game’s clock runs whether you are online or not. Choose to be friendly with neighbors, or attack them to pillage and capture goods. Enjoy bright and colorful graphics while growing from a single town to a vast kingdom.
Ikariam Key Features:
- Real- Period Progression – the game’s period flows whether you are on the web or offline, giving the overall game a greater feeling of urgency and risk to safeguard your city.
- Colorful Graphics – enjoy fully animated graphics in a bright, legible art style not often found in MMO strategy games.
- Resource Management – allot your citizens into different professions to manage your resource generation and usage, making your city highly customizable.
- Beginner-Friendly – pick up the game with ease with the help of a concise tutorial.
- Multiple PvP Options – decide whether your neighbors are friend or foe, choosing to pillage, capture, or spy on them if they are the latter. Or extend an alliance to trade goods and send defenders to help against oncoming attacks.